Monday, September 28, 2009

Wart Remover - Can it Be Deadly?

If you're looking for a wart remover, you're going to want to read this. First, we'll look at one of the most dangerous wart removal recipes that can be found online and second we'll talk about why people are choosing to use it. After reading this you should be better informed on how to choose a real wart remover that is going to work safely for you.

Wart removal became a topic of interest for me when I first started to notice warts popping up on my own skin. Like you I jumped online and started searching for an easy, at-home solution so that I could take care of my warts on my own without having to spend any money. I was relieved at the time to find that there were several sites out there that listed these homemade wart removal recipes that I assumed would give the results I needed.

A Dangerous Wart Remover Recipe

There were several removal mixtures listed on this site and I chose the one that involved ingredients that I knew I already had around my house. It included some ingredients that made me question it's safety but I really wanted results so I went ahead with the treatment. I printed out the directions and gathered up the needed ingredients and mixed it up according to the site's instruction. The removal mixture smelled pretty badly but I was determined to get rid of my warts and so I just kept going.

The moment I applied the paste to my wart I felt something, kind of like a stinging. I thought it was normal at first but over the next few minutes the feeling grew and grew until it was definitely not a sting, it was a burn. The burning feeling came very quickly and I knew that something had to be wrong. Due to my desperation to get rid of my warts I decided to "hang in there" and continue with the removal process and just let the mixture run it's course. I was supposed to apply this three times a day so I thought maybe it hurt so bad because it was the first application.

At some point I finally broke and the wart remover was burning so badly that I couldn't leave it on. I washed it off and saw that the paste had burned a large area of skin around the wart and did not look good at all. I rinsed the area off with cool water and treated the area with aloe for 7 days before the swelling went down and the are returned to normal, wart and all. The wart had not been affected at all and I was actually left with a scar from the burning. After consulting with my doctor I learned that the removal mixture's ingredients were extremely hazardous and had burned my skin pretty badly. He told to never, ever trust the natural skin recipe sites that are found online without consulting a professional first. I thanked him for the advice, took it as a lesson learned and moved on.

My Problem Was My Desperation

After reading about my experience you may be thinking "why would anyone try a remedy that's dangerous?" The truth is that as it turns out I'm not the only one that had tried that wart removal remedy and like me several others had been burned by the ingredients. Why? It all boils down to the desperation that is felt by those suffering from warts and moles. We want to remove them from ourselves so badly that we try just about anything that says it will help.

Removing warts isn't all about a health issue, it's normally an attempt for us to better our physical appearance. Skin blemishes like warts and moles have the tendency to make people feel ugly and insecure because they feel "different". You become so desperate for a removal solution that you make choices you probably wouldn't make otherwise. For example, if you were walking out of an office building and someone approached you on the side walk and claimed they had mixed up a wart removal solution that would help you get rid of your warts would you try it? Would you BUY it? It's highly unlikely that you would.

Remember this important point, just because a wart remover method has a website doesn't mean that it works. What you need is a real, proven, effective wart removal product that is proven to be safe and effective with zero risk of physical harm. I ensure you that they do exist, you just have to know where to find them. Don't let your desperate need for removing your warts get in the way of making an educated decision when choosing a wart remover.

Now that you've read this article I hope you have gained some insight from my experience. My hope is to help you bypass the ocean of infomercial sites out there that are pitching harmful wart removal concoctions. At best, you'll waste your money... at worst you risk your health.

Choosing A Wart Remover

Purchase only a tested, approved physical products
Do your research
View real case studies and testimonials before buying
Ensure wart remover ingredients are all-natural

0 comments:

Post a Comment